Terms And Conditions
1. User Account, Password, and Security
- If you use the platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the details you fill in and provide us including your Display Name and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under the same. You agree that if in case you are providing any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
- You agree to:
- immediately notify VASAAS of any unauthorized use/breach of your password account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
2. Services Offered
- VASAAS does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
3. User Conduct and Rules on the Platform
- You agree, undertake and confirm that your usage of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
- is misleading in any way
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products violates any law for the time being in force
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation
- A user may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- users don't reply to the payment verification mail sent by VASAAS.
- Misuse of another user's phone/email
- users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- users use the invalid address, email, and phone number
- Use of a special coupon not tagged to the email ID used
- overuse of a coupon code
- Users refuse to pay for an order
- Users return the wrong product in case of a return or exchange
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to VASAAS
- VASAAS may cancel any order that classifies as 'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by VASAAS:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale at inflated prices
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category which is not normal
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered which seems not relevant
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy or rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other users of VASAAS.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads VASAAS by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience the free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of education, including ‘viewing user-generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user-generated content to any specific dedicated page on the platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the VASAAS on the platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user-generated content on these pages you will not imitate, abuse, harass, any customer/user or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the platform, by unethical means such as password "mining", hacking or other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity in whatsoever manner.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Goods and Service Tax, Income Tax, Octroi, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law for the time being in force.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect VASAAS’s views. In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of content and/or appearance of content on the platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content which you provide and all the information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous or otherwise unlawful information.
- VASAAS hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the number of pages, appearance, printing, amendments, updations etc. of the final product as ordered by the user. VASAAS’s return & exchange policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on VASAAS within ten (5) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our VASAAS.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
4. Contents Posted on Platform
- You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that you
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such document
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose
- do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- We view the protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
Correspondence Information. Following are the various correspondence information which you provide when you access/register for our service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on this platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents.
- Personal Information: Name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on this platform.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Financial Information: Credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that VASAAS ensures the highest degree of data security while encrypting as per the guidelines specified under the provision of various laws.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by VASAAS for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Technical and functional management of the Platform. When you use our platform, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct and most up to date version of the platform.
- Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the platform. You acknowledge and agree that such update is for your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the platform.
- Correspondence Information. Following are the various correspondence information which you provide when you access/register for our service includes:
Note: You acknowledge that we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to:
- comply with our obligations under law and
- monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Third Party. At times we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of your information by such third parties. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through Platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, VASAAS does not warrant that: Our platform will be constantly available, or available at all or the information on the platform is complete, true, non-misleading or accurate.
- All the products sold on VASAAS are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the platform. By registering your phone number with us, You agree to be contacted by VASAAS via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
7. E-Platform for Communication
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that VASAAS is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on our platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that we only act only as a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on VASAAS. The prices of the products are mentioned as provided to us by the Publication house for the sole purpose to sell. VASAAS will not be liable or binding on the basis of inflated or deflated “Maximum Retail Price”.
9. Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
- The platform is controlled and operated by VASAAS and products are sold by us under the name and style of VIDYASHREE HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED. All material on the platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The material on VASAAS is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other VASAAS or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload while using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by you and you agree to grant royalty-free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to us to use the content for a reasonable business purpose.
10. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall VASAAS be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of a user's transmissions or data
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. VASAAS shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the VASAAS during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the VASAAS. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at VASAAS is done entirely at the users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extent that is permissible under law, VASAAS’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the products purchased value bought by you.
- VASAAS may suspend or terminate your use of the VASAAS or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, abused, breached, violated, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or any way otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until VASAAS chooses to terminate them.
- If you or VASAAS terminates your use of the platform or any service, VASAAS may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and we will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by us for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- If you use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead VASAAS by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then we reserve the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
12. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
- Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India or abroad.
13. Governing Law
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Bangalore. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
- VASAAS, a platform operating under the name and style of VIDYASHREE HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED will look forward to an exclusive partnership agreement with a foundation for FREE EDUCATION.
- At VASAAS, we are committed to ensuring that our customers are satisfied with our service. However, in the event that you wish to contact us about the issue, you may proceed to do our contact us page and can reach out to customer support at +91-96-50252560 or access the help center by mailing at email@example.com
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through VASAAS. The information provided by VIDYASHREE HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED ("we", "us" or "our") on vasaas.com (the "site") is for the general public informational purpose only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, availability or completeness of any information on the site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER: The site may contain (or you may be sent through the site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertisements. Such external links are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER: The site cannot and does not contain legal advice. The legal information is provided for general informational and educational purpose only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of legal advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TESTIMONIAL DISCLAIMER: The site may contain testimonials by users of our product and/or services. these testimonials reflect the real-life experience and opinions of such users. however, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. The testimonials on the site are submitted in form of text and are reviewed by us before posting. They appear on the site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public. The views and opinions contained in the testimonial belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinion. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.